Ever since I began my real estate career in 2003, I have been associated with Atlanta’s top luxury real estate brand. In 2008, Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty opened its doors, making accessible a new level of customer service and access to a pristine brand and….of course…ultimate luxury.
It was during November 2009 that I joined the North Atlanta Office of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty as a Founding Partner. It was a change that I made with much thought regarding my clients’ experience and my own ability to serve them.
As I reflect on my experience over the past year or so, a few thoughts come to mind that my clients have said regarding Sotheby’s International Realty brand:
– “I love Sotheby’s!”
- ”We love having the Sotheby’s International Realty sign in our yard.”
- ”The print marketing and overall branding for my house through Sotheby’s International Realty is amazing!”
- “The Sotheby’s International Realty website (content specifically) is really good.”
And me? What do I like about the company?
- The very distinguished brand we can offer every client in all price ranges
- The buyers we attract from around the world
- The marketing materials we have to promote a listing for a seller client
- The forward thinking of the company including how we promote homes through social networking, technology
- An overall understanding of what it takes to get a buyer and home sold in this market