Do you use OpenTable to make restaurant reservations? Brian and I love the simplicity of their online reservation system and the ability to make reservations in real-time from our computer or mobile app. After each OpenTable dining experience, they email a link to a Dining Feedback Form (which I have to admit I overlook at times!) but I found that they actually use the feedback to create lists of Atlanta’s best restaurants. Here is the list I just received by email with the ten best neighborhood gems throughout Atlanta.
HOBNOB Neighborhood Tavern – Midtown
- Com Dunwoody – Dunwoody
- The Cellar – Newnan
- Brooklyn Cafe – Sandy Springs
- Carbonara Trattoria – Dunwoody
- The SHED at Glenwood – Grant Park
- Mali Restaurant – Virginia Highland
- B’s Bistro – Sandy Springs
- Adam’s American Mediterranean Restaurant and Piano Bar – Buford
- La Casa Italian Grill – Alpharetta
What do you think about this list? There are several that I would like to try based on the reviews!